Fall tag | 2017

Last year I did an autumn tag on my blog, but I wanted to do another with different questions so I wouldn't be answering the same ones.



  1. Best way to spend a rainy day? indoors, watching a movie/binge watching a tv show, with a hot drink and a blanket.
  2. Favourite fall scarf or accessory? for sure my two checked scarves. One is my Missguided and I don't know where the other one is from. Scarves are my absolute favourite.
  3. Do you have any halloween traditions? pumpkin carving. I've always loved pumpkin carving and I guess thats the only halloween tradition that I have.
  4. Do you like pumpkin spiced lattes? I've never actually tried a pumpkin spiced latte. I really want to make some pumpkin spiced stuff.
  5. What is your favourite fall colour? plum, burgundy or brown. Plum and brown especially for eyeshadow looks.
  6. Gloves or mittens? I only own gloves, however I reallyyyy want a pair of mittens, I think they're so cute. 
  7. If you could spend fall anywhere, where would you choose? Yorkshire, Devon or Cornwall. I love them at this time of the year. 
  8. Do you enjoy cold weather? I actually love it. I love layering and dressing for cold weather. 
  9. Favourite fall nail polish? My Tanya Burr nail polish in 'Riding Hood'. It is running out so I do need to repurchase it, but I love the shade. 
  10. Most wanted item for fall? Jumpers and boots.
  11. Favourite clothing item? my Topshop denim jacket with the wooly collar and lining. Its my favourite for this time of the year. 

whats your favourite thing about fall? 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

Popular Posts