Fall tag | 2017
Last year I did an autumn tag on my blog, but I wanted to do another with different questions so I wouldn't be answering the same ones.
- Best way to spend a rainy day? indoors, watching a movie/binge watching a tv show, with a hot drink and a blanket.
- Favourite fall scarf or accessory? for sure my two checked scarves. One is my Missguided and I don't know where the other one is from. Scarves are my absolute favourite.
- Do you have any halloween traditions? pumpkin carving. I've always loved pumpkin carving and I guess thats the only halloween tradition that I have.
- Do you like pumpkin spiced lattes? I've never actually tried a pumpkin spiced latte. I really want to make some pumpkin spiced stuff.
- What is your favourite fall colour? plum, burgundy or brown. Plum and brown especially for eyeshadow looks.
- Gloves or mittens? I only own gloves, however I reallyyyy want a pair of mittens, I think they're so cute.
- If you could spend fall anywhere, where would you choose? Yorkshire, Devon or Cornwall. I love them at this time of the year.
- Do you enjoy cold weather? I actually love it. I love layering and dressing for cold weather.
- Favourite fall nail polish? My Tanya Burr nail polish in 'Riding Hood'. It is running out so I do need to repurchase it, but I love the shade.
- Most wanted item for fall? Jumpers and boots.
- Favourite clothing item? my Topshop denim jacket with the wooly collar and lining. Its my favourite for this time of the year.