Current favourite songs #7

I've been loving a lot of songs since I did my last one at the beginning of August. I have a mix of music in English and Spanish. 


  • Forever Young - Lil Yatchy ft Diplo 
  • 1-800-273-8255 - Logic ft Alessia Cara & Khalid
  • Don't Quit - DJ Khaled ft Calvin Harris, Travis Scott & Jeremih: I think this is my favourite DJ Khaled song!
  • Erase Your Social - Lil Uzi Vert
  • Hasta el Amanecer (remix) - Nicky Jam ft Daddy Yankee: although I love the original version of Hasta el Amanecer, the remix is my favourite.
  • Reggaetón Lento (remix) - CNCO & Little Mix: I love the original and remix of Reggaetón Lento.
  • OMG - Camila Cabello ft Quavo & Havana - Camila Cabello ft Young Thug: since Camila became a solo artist, she's become one of my favourite singers. All of her songs are so catchy!
  • Versace (remix) - Migos ft Drake
  • Young Dumb & Broke - Khalid: I'm really loving Khalid's music at the moment.
  • Does It Feel Like Falling - Alex Aiono ft Trinidad Cardona: I absolutely love this song, its so catchy. 
  • Rockstar - Post Malone ft 21 Savage
  • Personal - The Vamps ft Maggie Lindemann: Maggie Lindemann is one of my favourite singers, so I was excited when I found out that she and The Vamps have a new song together. 
  • El Perdón - Nicky Jam ft Enrique Inglesias: Nicky and Enrique are two of my favourite singers and I loooove this song. 
  • Sígueme y Te Sigo - Selena: I currently have an obsession with Selena Quintanilla. I love her songs.
  • Friends - Justin Bieber & Bloodpop: I mentioned this in my August favourites, but its my favourite song still. 

what songs have you been loving recently? 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97


Comments

Popular Posts