Products YouTube & blogs made me buy

Since watching Youtube videos and reading blogposts, theres a ton of products I've purchased after seeing them being hyped about. These are all products that I love and definitely am glad that I bought. 


NYX Liquid Illuminator | After hearing incredible things about NYX's Liquid Illuminator, last summer I decided to purchase 'Sunbeam'. I've heard things about this being a dupe for a NARS illuminator, but I haven't tried the NARS illuminator, so I can't comment on that. This is an amazing illuminator and its probably my most used and favourite highlighter. Its easy to use, is extremely pigmented and lasts for such a long time. 


Makeup Revolution Flawless palette | A couple of years ago when I first heard about the Makeup Revolution hype, I jumped on it pretty quickly. I first purchased the matte palette, which I don't use all that often. Shortly after, I got the Flawless palette. I'd seen a ton of photos on blogs and its featured in a huge amount of YouTube videos. This palette has a bunch of stunning shades, which are buttery and so pigmented. I use this palette a lot and its one of my most used palettes.


NYX lip products | I see a lot of videos and blogposts surrounding NYX's lip products. In the past year, I've bought four and I love them. I have a Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade 'Sandstorm', a Butter Gloss in the shade 'Madeleine', a Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Beauty Mark' and a Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 'London'. All of these lip products are really, really good and I love all four of them. These are probably my most used lip products. 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade | I purchased the Dipbrow Pomade in 2015 after seeing this majorly hyped about on blogs and YouTube. So many people use this and say amazing things about it and I agree with them. I love this Dipbrow Pomade. Its lasted me a super long time and was easy to use, considering I didn't have a clue how to use it when I first got it. It does take longer to apply than my brow pencil, but I love it.


LA Girl concealer | I first saw this concealer in one of Carli Bybel's videos and then I realised everyone was talking about it. I finally got one last summer and since then, I've been obsessed with this concealer. Its my favourite concealer and I've also got one for contouring with. This is an amazing concealer and I love how easy it is to blend. The coverage is also really good.


Urban Decay Naked 3 palette | This is my absolute favourite purchase. I bought this after hearing so many wonderful things about the Urban Decay palettes. Although they all look so pretty, I only have the Naked 3 palette. I absolutely love this palette. The shades are beautiful and pigmented. This is my most used palette ever.


NYX Micro Brow pencil | This brow pencil is one of my favourite products. Although I love my ABH Dipbrow Pomade, I love this brow pencil too. After seeing this brow pencil everywhere on YouTube and blogs, I decided to give it a try. Lots of people said its a dupe for the ABH Brow Wiz pencil, so I was eager to try this. Its an amazing eyebrow pencil and is so quick and easy to use. I like to use this on days where I'm either in a rush or just want to do my eyebrows quickly.


Have you tried any of these?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97



Comments

  1. I love the LA Girl Pro Concealer!!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my beauty purchases revolve around blogger recommendations and hypes haha - especially the nyx soft matte lip creams!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the NYX micro brow pencil and the LA Girl concealer too, great post lovely xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my first NYX lippies and my ABH brow pomade because of how much other bloggers have raved about them haha. I love them!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts