Devon diaries - day 4 | West Bay + going home



On the Thursday, we travelled home and on the way back, we stopped by at West Bay. I've been to West Bay a few times, but since watching Broadchurch (as thats where it's filmed), I hadn't been back to West Bay. I was looking forward to seeing the beach and bits I recognise from the show. I absolutely love Broadchurch and I think it's such a good TV show.


This pink house was really pretty! 

I didn't take a huge amount of photos and it was only a little walk, but heres some of my photos. It was strange seeing parts I've seen on TV. I kind of remember little bits from when I've been before.


On one of these benches, is where they ended season 3. 


Overall, I had a really lovely time away in Devon. I love going on holiday and just getting away. 


Have you been to West Bay before?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. So cool to see all the scenery from Broadchurch, lovely photos!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I was getting excited going around saying "thats on Broadchurch" and "I've seen that on tv" haha! thank you:)

      Delete
  2. I went here a couple of years ago, camping nearby with my family! I even climbed the cliff! We're big Broadchurch fans, so watched this last series saying OHH WE'VE BEEN THERE! Also some bits are filmed in a local seaside down by us too, so I basically feel like a cast member! Lydia Moxham | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was is tiring climbing the cliff? I didn't even attempt as I don't have much energy at all and I wouldn't have made it haha! I bet the view from the top was amazing though. I was doing that when I went there, going around saying "I've seen that on Broadchurch"! ah that sounds so cool that some bits were filmed nearby you!xx

      Delete
  3. I love your photos, I love to spend time at the beach! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devon looks so cute, the houses are so quaint!! I love broadchurch too, I'm so sad it's over:( xx
    Liv
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so pretty! I went to Devon a while ago and it's just the most peaceful and gorgeous place x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts