Cruelty-free tag


I've been cruelty-free for a year now and although I've only really spoken about cruelty-free makeup, I've decided to do a tag. There are a few tags online and like I normally do, I've picked out a few questions from the tags. 


  1. What is your favourite cruelty-free face product? For sure my Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation or NYX Liquid Illuminator. I love them both.
  2. Would you give up/throw out products that aren't cruelty-free? When I went cruelty-free last year, I gave some products away, used up ones and also kept some. I've still got the lip products that aren't cruelty-free and a MAC eyeshadow. I had already purchased the products and the damage was already done. I didn't want to be wasteful and I know of a lot of people do the same. 
  3. What is your favourite cruelty-free lip product? I have a few, however at this moment in time, my favourite is my NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Madeleine. Its a lovely lipgloss. 
  4. What is your favourite cruelty-free brand, drugstore and high end? My favourite drugstore brand is either Barry M or NYX and high end is Too Faced. 
  5. What was your first impression of cruelty-free makeup? Honestly, I saw no difference. Quality wise, I feel like cruelty-free makeup isn't much different to non cruelty-free makeup in my opinion.
  6. What is your favourite cruelty-free nail polish? Rose Hip and Kiss Me Quick by Barry M. Barry M were my favourite nail polish way before I went cruelty-free, so I'm glad that they are and I can continue to purchase from them. 
  7. What brand did you love until you found out that it wasn't cruelty-free? MAC and Rimmel. I used to be obsessed with MAC. Rimmel was the drugstore brand I bought from the most. 
  8. What are your cruelty-free dupes? I think the Zoeva Cat Eye Pen Liner is a good cruelty-free dupe for the L'Oreal Super Slim Eyeliner. They're kind of similar and the brush is pretty much the same. 
  9. Which brand, that isn't cruelty-free, do you miss the most and why? I don't actually miss any brands. I've found better brands that are cruelty-free and its been fun discovering and trying things from different that I've never really tried much before. 
  10. What is your favourite cruelty-free eye product? The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for sure.
  11. What has been the hardest product to find a good cruelty-free dupe for? Maybe primer, but I've found a good cruelty-free primer now that I like.
  12. What is your holy grail cruelty-free brand? Barry M. Their makeup and nail polishes are really good and inexpensive. 
Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97




Comments

  1. Although I'm not currently cruelty free it's something I'd definitely look in to for the future so I really enjoyed this post! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts