Spring tag | 2017

I always seem to do tags for each season, so of course I was going to do one for Spring. There isn't that many different Spring tags floating around the internet, so I decided to take some questions out of a few I found.


  1. What is your must-have lip colour this spring? My NARS Montego Bay lipstick, which is a pinky nude and I absolute love it for this time of the year.
  2. Whats your favourite thing about spring? The blossom trees. I just love it when all of the blossom trees are out and its pretty and pink.
  3. Favourite spring accessory? Probably my flower headbands, they're my favourite for the summer too. 
  4. What is spring like where you live? I live in the UK and spring at the moment has been really nice and quite warm. 
  5. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring? Anything fruity and floral scented. I mostly wear Ariana Grande's perfumes or Zoella's Lets Spritz Body Mist. 
  6. What eye palette do you/will you use the most for spring? Probably my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I use this all year round, but it has some lovely shades that are nice for the springtime. 
  7. Favourite thing/activity to do in the spring? Hmm, theres nothing specific, but I do love finding and taking photos of blossom trees. Does that make me sound really boring? 
  8. Whats your favourite spring clothing piece? My white denim jacket. It goes with everything and I wear it all spring. 
  9. What are some spring trends you're looking forward to the most? Pastels and florals for sure. 
  10. Favourite spring nail polish colour? Pastels. I mostly like to wear light pink and light blues, but anything colourful really. 

Instagram YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. I'm obsessed with NARS! Such a cool tag, thanks for letting us into your world!

    kimberlyluxe.com
    blogbohemian.com/shopeverything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats your favourite NARS product? I'd love to try more because I only own a lipstick. thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely, I love the blossom trees too, they are so pretty xxx

    www.mammafulzo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Pastel colors on the nails are the best thing for Spring!
    Great tag!
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am quickly becoming obsessed with everything by Nars.....


    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats your favourite NARS product? I neeeed to try more!

      Delete
  5. I love this tag. I need to check out the NARS lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. the NARS lipstick is so good!xx

      Delete
  6. Great answers! Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts