I've never done a product empties post before, because every time I run out of a product, I just throw it away. This time I actually saved the products to take photos of for this post. I've had empty products saved since November and its been difficult having them laying around, waiting to be photographed. I don't run out of products as quickly as I used to because I don't wear makeup as much as I used to.
- LA Girl primer | I got this primer last summer and it didn't last very long until it ran out. I never got round to writing a review on it, but I did like this primer. Its not my absolute favourite primer that I've ever tried, but I did like it. It kept my makeup in place for a long time and was a good base for my makeup. I wasn't hugely fussed about repurchasing this though because it seemed to have ran out rather quickly and I wanted to try different primers. I've found a primer thats got more product in, has lasted me longer and is cheaper.
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer | I had a love/hate relationship with this concealer. At first I liked it then I didn't because it went patchy underneath my eyes all of a sudden. I started to use it around my eyebrows and priming my eyelids and I liked it again because it worked really well doing that. I didn't want it to go to waste, so thats why I started using it for my eyebrows/eyelids. I probably won't repurchase this concealer, but if I were ever to, it wouldn't be for under my eyes. My review here.
- Zoella Hand Cream | (I decided to add this just after I took the photos). I loveeee this hand cream and I use it all the time. It made my hands super soft and this hand cream doesn't feel greasy, which is definitely a huge positive. I need to repurchase this as its literally amazing. My review here.
- Barry M 'Kiss Me Quick' nail polish | I think this is my favourite nail polish and I've gone through so many bottles of it. Obviously I've repurchased this already (for like the fifth time).
- Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation | I know I've gone on and on about this foundation, but I really like it. Its lightweight, light coverage and is extremely easy to blend. This is the second bottle I've finished. My review here.
- LA Girl Concealer | I absolutely love this concealer and have repurchased it because its my favourite. It blends in well and its lasted me ages, even though I use it all the time. I think I'll continue to repurchase this for a long time. My review here.