Blogmas day 6 | Whats on my christmas playlist?
Christmas music is my favouriteeee. I love listening to christmas music all December, although I do admit that I did start listening to it in November. I've created a new playlist as I had one last year, but deleted it and created a newer one.
(I apologise for the grainy photos, it's a little dark outside and I was hoping the lights would make it look better).
- Alex Aiono - Deck the Halls | Alex is my favourite singer on YouTube. He somehow always makes songs a lot better than the originals when he sings them. He's an incredible singer and I could listen to his covers for hours. Some of Alex's covers are on Spotify and I came across Deck the Halls and I loveeee it. I love this song and he sings it so so well.
- Victorious - It's Not Christmas Without You | Did anyone else used to love Victorious? You know when you just listen to soundtracks from your favourite childhood TV shows? Yeah, I did that with Victorious not too long ago and remembered this christmas song. I put it in my christmas playlist and have actually been listening to it a lot. I don't even care that I'm 19, I still love this song.
- Justin Bieber - Under The Mistletoe album) | It's not christmas without having Justin's Under The Mistletoe album on repeat. Every year since this came out, I've listened to it every christmas. I love every song on this album and I do listen to it randomly throughout the year. Ok, I love this album too much.
- Ariana Grande - Christmas & Chill album and Christmas Kisses | I'm obsessed with all of Ariana's christmas songs. Ariana's version of Last Christmas is my absolute favourite and I used to be obsessed (still am) with that song when it first came out.
- Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014) | I love the Band Aid song from 2014 and I've listened to it a thousand times since. There were so many good singers in it! For some reason I thought they did this yearly, but apparently not.
- Idina Menzel ft Michael Buble - Baby Its Cold Outside | I wanted to add Baby It's Cold Outside from Elf, but there wasn't an Elf soundtrack on Spotify. I did however find Idina Menzel and Michael Buble's version and instantly added it to my playlist.
- The Nutcracker songs | I love the Nutcracker so much and I had to add the songs to my playlist. I find the music to be so relaxing.
- The Vamps - Meet The Vamps (Christmas Edition) album | I recently came across a Christmas Edition album by The Vamps. I don't have all of the songs from their album on my playlist, but it's such a good album. The Vamps are a really good band and I love their music.
I have added a lot more songs to my playlist since writing this, however if I carried on listing them, this post would be very long.
What are your favourite christmas songs?