Blogmas day 12 | Winchester christmas market


One of the things on my christmas bucket list was to go to a christmas market. I specifically wanted to go to the Winchester christmas market as I'd been there before, a few years ago and it was lovely. I didn't know if there were any other christmas markets near me, so Winchester is the one I went to. 


I love Winchester anytime of the year, but especially at christmas time. Although it was packed with people, I loved looking at the wooden chalets. I did try and take photos, however it was a struggle due to the amount of people around. Some of these photos are a little blurry.


The Winchester market is next to the cathedral and has a bunch of chalets that sell gifts, food and drinks. There's also an ice rink in the middle.


I loved the chalets. Some had some really lovely things in. There were a lot of ornaments, clothes, home stuff, mugs, etc. My favourite was the Nutcracker chalet, it was so cute.


I liked the wooden carts (I think thats what they're called) that sold mulled wine, chestnuts and some other things.


Although it was crazy busy, I enjoyed looking at the chalets.


I found this car on the way in and I love it. 



Have you been to Winchester before? Have you been to any christmas markets before?

Comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous! Love the car too <3

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The market looks incredible! I hope you had an amazing time xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas markets and this one looks beautiful! Hope you had a good time. x

    itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!! Looks like a movie set!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts