My 5 favourite cruelty free brands


I have a lot of cruelty free makeup brand favourites, but I have 5 affordable brands that I love. In the 5 or so months that I've been transitioning into cruelty free, I've been buying more affordable cruelty free products. 3 are available in drugstores here in the UK, 1 is available in a few drugstores around the UK and 1 isn't available in any shops in the UK, but all are affordable. 


NYX | NYX have become my favourite brand this year. I started off with buying their liquid lipsticks before I went cruelty free and then I when went cruelty free, I decided to try some of their other products. NYX are a brand that isn't in a Boots near me, but I can order it online. Their products are really good quality and aren't expensive!


Barry M | Barry M are a brand that I've loved waaaay before I went cruelty free. I've been buying their nail polishes for so many years and still buy them, they're incredible nail polishes. I've also got a few of their makeup items. My absolute favourite drugstore foundation I've tried is by Barry M. Their makeup is really good and very affordable.


L.A. Girl | L.A. Girl is a newer brand that I've been buying from. I first got their L.A. Girl concealer and primer. I love both of them and then a month later, I bought a darker shade to contour with. Their products are really good quality and I love them. L.A. Girl is a brand that isn't sold in shops in the UK (as far as I'm aware anyway), so I have to get the products from Beauty Bay. Their inexpensive and I definitely want to try more from this brand. 


Makeup Revolution | Makeup Revolution are a brand that I loveeee. I first discovered this brand last year after hearing SO many good things about their eyeshadow palettes, so I went ahead and got their Matte 32 Ultra eyeshadow palette. I then later got another one of their palettes, highlighter, highlighter palette and liquid lipstick. They're an amazing quality brand, their products are highly pigmented and they're so inexpensive, I mean £8 for 32 incredible eyeshadows is amazing, right?

MUA | MUA are a brand that I'm always amazed by. Their products are veryyyy inexpensive and such good quality. Their pearl mono eyeshadows are my favourites from this brand, because they're very pigmented and are only £1! I love their eyeshadows, pencil eyeliners and loose powder. I have a couple of products that I don't/haven't used. I don't use their eyebrow pencil because it's too dark. 




And those are my favourite affordable CF brands. What are your favourite affordable brands?

Comments

  1. I adore NYX Products my favourites have to be the contour palette, Intense Butter Gloss and Matte Lip Creams. I find Makeup Revolution to be hit & miss but I do adore the New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | Blog Header Services

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. i reallyyyy want to try the NYX contour palette, it sounds amazing! i also love the look of that Makeup Revolution palette. ah i've liked everything i've tried from Makeup Revolution, except their liquid lipstick!

      Delete
  2. Great read.
    www.yvesofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried NYX this year for the first time and I love everything I bought so far. The LA Girl concealer is the best, I usually purchase mine from Beauty Joint! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! NYX is such an amazing brand. i've never heard of Beauty Joint before, i shall have to check that website out:)

      Delete
  4. I tried NYX this year for the first time and I love everything I bought so far. The LA Girl concealer is the best, I usually purchase mine from Beauty Joint! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like different brands for different things, I like the NYX Micro Brow pencil and their soft matte lip creams and liquid suedes but I like other brands for other things too MUR are a great brand and Freedom too, my daughter makes the video's for their you tube channel so I see their products and they are all really good xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i recently bought the NYX Micro Brow pencil after reading your review on it not too long ago! i've never tried Freedom before. thats so cool that your daughter makes the videos for their youtube channel, i'll have to check that out:) xx

      Delete
  6. Found these recommendations very useful,I'm definitely going to try and buy more from cruelty free brands like these!Just wish there was a NYX stand/store where I live locally because I am dying to give the soft matte lip creams a go xx

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad i could help:) i wish there was a NYX stand near me also, i have to order online!xx

      Delete
  7. I love NYX! There butter glosses are awesome =)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never tried their butter glosses before but i reallyyyy want to!:)

      Delete
  8. I love NYX! I need to try the other brands!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts