Current favourite songs #4
I haven't done a current favourite song post in a few months. Since the last one I did, I've been loving A LOT of songs. I'm not going to add all of them into this post, otherwise it would be waaaay too long. These songs are ones that I've been loving in the past 2-3 months or so, until now.
- Little Mix - Shout Out to My Ex | I'll start with my absolute favourite song at the moment, Shout Out to My Ex by Little Mix. I love Little Mix, they're definitely my favourite girl band. They recently released this song and I loved it since the first time I've heard it. It's very catchy and I had it on repeat. It's just a very good song and I'm looking forward to their new album.
- The Knocks - Kiss The Sky, Classic & Heat | The Knocks are one of the bands who opened for the Purpose Tour and I really enjoyed their music. I'd never heard of Kiss The Sky before until that night, but it's a really catchy song and I've started listening to it a lot.
I've actually heard their song Classic before on an advert a couple of months back and tried to hunt it down for goodness knows how long. At the time I had no idea who it was and didn't even think of using one of those apps to tell me. When they hang it at the Purpose Tour, I was literally so happy.
Heat is a newer song of theirs, that actually came out at midnight. They sang it at the Purpose Tour and since then, I've been replaying the same clip that I have of it! It's such a good song.
- Hailee Steinfeld & Grey - Starving (ft Zedd) | Hailee Steinfeld has been one of my favourite singers for a while now and I love all of her songs. A few months back she released Starving and I was obsessed. It recently started getting played more a lot on the radio and music channels, which I'm so happy about. It's so catchy.
- Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl | I've never really listened to Fifth Harmony's music, only the few that's been on the radio/TV. While flicking through the music channels a few weeks ago I came across That's My Girl. (By flicking, I mean changing channels constantly in such a short space of time to find a song that I like. Oh how I feel bad for anyone sat with me, I might be so annoying.) I thought it was such a good song and I've loved this song since. It's so so good! Camila is my favourite one from the band, her voice is incredible!
- The Weeknd - Starboy | The Weeknd is one of my all time favourite singers, all of his songs are amazing. He recently released Starboy and I loveeee it. I'm surprised I haven't bored myself with it yet, considering I play it SO much.
- Post Malone - Deja Vu (ft Justin Bieber) | I've known who Post Malone was for a while, but I've never listened to his music until now. He came out with Deja Vu, that featured Justin, so obviously I was going to listen to it. Basically, this song is amazing and one of my favourite songs.
- DNCE - Body Moves | DNCE is my favourite band (but I still wish the Jonas Brothers were still together, but DNCE is really good too). All of their songs so far have been really, really good. I just love Joe Jonas, he's an amazing singer. Anyway, this. song. is. so. good.
- Shawn Mendes - No Promises, Honest & Hold On | Shawn Mendes recently released his album, Illuminate and it's an incredible album. All of the songs are brilliant on the album, but there are 3 that I really, really love. No Promises, Honest and Hold On are the ones that I can't stop playing the most. If you haven't listened to Shawn's album yet, I definitely recommend you do, it's sooo good.
- John Legend - Love Me Now | I LOVE John Legend's music. His songs are always so catchy, lovely and very good. All Of Me is still one of my absolute favourites, but he recently released Love Me Now and it's just as good.
What are your favourite songs at the moment? Do you like any of these songs too?