It's officially Autumn and I'm so happy. I love Autumn and I've probably mentioned that a thousand times on my blog. Last year I did a couple of autumnal posts and so far this year, I've already done two. In this post I'm sharing some of my autumn essentials.
- Scarves, hats, ear muffs and gloves: Now that it's colder, I can bring out my scarves, hats, ear muffs and gloves. I bought a new hat at the end of August for autumn/wintertime and I'm so excited to start wearing it. I'm also super excited to start wearing all of my scarves, I love wearing scarves the most.
Hat: New Look
- Jumpers, big jacket and cape: I'm SO excited to be able to wear jumpers, big jackets and my cape again. They're my absolute favourite and I really like to layer clothes with them.
- Bronze/gold/brown eyeshadows: I wear bronze/gold/brown eyeshadows a lot in the first place, but I really like wearing them in the autumn. They're my favourite eyeshadow shades and I'm excited to wear them more with dark lipsticks.
- Dark lips: Again, I wear dark lipsticks a lot anyway. Now that it's autumn, it's more of an excuse to buy more, right?
NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Beauty Mark, Makeup Revolution Velvet Lacquer in 'Keep Trying For You' and NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'Sandstorm'.
- Hand Cream: My hands are dry basically all year round, especially during the colder seasons. Hand cream is a big essential of mine at this time of the year than usual. This Zoella hand cream is incredible and smells amazing. I could do with buying some smaller hand creams to put in my bag with me as this is too big.
- Warm drinks: Or shall I say more warm drinks? I drink way too many cups of tea a day, however this autumn I want to start drink more different warm drinks. I recently got some white hot chocolate and love it. I want to get some vegetarian/gluten free marshmallows that I found.
- Cosy socks: I dug out my cosy socks recently. I say 'dug out', what I mean is I moved them to the front/top of my sock drawers as they've been at the back/bottom during the spring/summertime. Cosy socks are my favourite. My whole house is laminate/hard floor, so socks are a huge essential when it's cold. When I wake up in the morning the floors are freezing, so I like to put on my cosy socks before I get out of bed (luckily my sock drawer is next to my bed, so I can get to them without standing on the cold floor).
Tanya Burr - Riding Hood nail polish (it's darker in real life than the photo)
- Dark nail polish: I'm actually wearing this nail polish as we speak. I'm someone who loves lighter and pastel nail polishes, but I want to start wearing more darker nail polishes more this autumn.
Candle: The Range
- Candles: Candles are an essential for autumn cosy evenings. So far, this is the only autumnal candle that I own. I got it last autumn from The Range and it's a really nice autumnal scent.
Reindeer slippers: New Look
- Slippers/slipper boots: I live in slipper boots during the colder seasons and I'm so happy that I can wear them again. I got my reindeer slippers out last week, I know they're a bit Christmassy, but oh well. They're comfy, warm and so cute.
- Throws: I love layering my throws and quilt together and being super warm. I love taking my throws on the sofa, or just walking around the house with a throw around me, over my onesie. I just love throws.
- Fairy lights: I know fairy lights are an all year around things and I keep them up all year around in my room, however it gets darker earlier which means I can put them on earlier. We also put fairy lights on the inside of our (not real) fireplace and it looks so pretty and cosy.
What are your autumn essentials?