6 products that I'll continue to repurchase
I've been trying quite a few products within the past 6 months or so. Some products that I've been using I like, but I don't think I'll repurchase and there's a lot that I will repurchase. Today I decided to show 6 of them. I didn't include eyeshadows or lipsticks, I've only included products that I wear every time I wear makeup and that'll run out quicker.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: This is the only product that I've included that isn't a newer product that I've been using. I've been using this dipbrow pomade for over a year and I still have quite a bit left. It's lasted me such a long time. Although I might possibly get a different shade next time, I'll 100% repurchase this. It's so easy to use, it lasts a long time and is overall a really good eyebrow product. It's by far the best eyebrow product that I've ever tried. I also want to try the Brow Wiz by Anastasia.
2. Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation: I've mentioned this before a lot and have mentioned that it's the best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried, so obviously I'll repurchase this. It's inexpensive, the colour match on me is near enough perfect (which is something that I've struggled with when using drugstore foundations. They've always been too light or too dark for me), it blends amazingly well and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a foundation at all.
3. Zoeva Cat Eye Pen Eyeliner: This is my newest HG eyeliner. It's one of my favourite products right now. I've tried many eyeliners in the past 6 years or so and this is the best I've tried. It lasts all day long, is very easy to use, doesn't smudge and doesn't pick up glitter eyeshadow on the pen (I don't know if anyone else has had that with eyeliner, I did with my old L'Oreal one).
4. MUA Skin Define Matte Loose Powder: I've never been someone who's tried different powders. For years I stuck with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder until I went cruelty free. This translucent loose powder is amazing and I love it. It was inexpensive and works really well. I like to use it to set my makeup and bake underneath my eyes.
5. NYX Liquid Illuminator: Although I don't think I'll be running out of this anytime soon (you only need a little bit and it goes a long way), I'll definitely repurchase this. It's such an incredible, pigmented and pretty liquid illuminator. At first, I was pretty clueless as I'd never used a liquid highlighter before, but it's actually super easy to use. I prefer to blend it in with my beauty blender than my fingers as I find it a lot easier.
6. L.A. Girl PRO concealers: This is my HG concealer. It's amazing. It blends like a dream and isn't drying. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging, but the formula is really good and for that, I'll for sure repurchase. It's not expensive either and this is one of my favourite makeup items at the moment. I also recently got a darker shade for contouring with.
Those are my 6 products that I'll continue to repurchase. If you'd like to read the reviews on them, I'll link them down below.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - here
- Barry M Flawless Finish Foundation - here
- Zoeva Cat Eye Pen - here
- MUA Skin Define Matte Loose Powder - here
- NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator - here
- L.A. Girl PRO.conceal HD Concealer (In Porcelain, I haven't written about the contour shade as I've only had it a few days) - here
What are some products that you'd continue to repurchase?