My Phone Case Collection


Phone cases are something that I LOVE buying. I have an addiction to buying phone cases. They're one of those things that are inexpensive (well on Amazon they are) and they make me happy. I am literally always browsing Amazon for phone cases and most of these cases are from Amazon (I'll try and link the cases). Ever since I got my phone last year, I've gathered a little collection of phone cases.


Last Kings: We'll start with my Last Kings phone case. For those who don't know, Last Kings is Tyga's brand. I love Tyga and have done for like 5 years and my brother knows that, so as one of my birthday presents last year, he bought me this phone case. We know it's not real, but I still love it. It's a thick case and it feels very protective. 


Marble: This was probably my most expensive phone case. I've had this for a while and it's one of my most used cases. I love marble. It's quite thin, but I rarely drop my phone so whether it's protective or not, I don't know.


Black cases: I put these together as I got these at the same time. My Dad got me these from his friend. I really like the genuine iPhone one (on the right) and it's a very protective case. The one on the left is one that I've never used before. It's a flip case and has a plastic bit to see the time on the screen.


Elephant: I love this case, it's so cute. This is a clear silicone case with an elephant and gems on it. I do have an all clear case, but I lost it and much prefer this one. My Mum has a matching one as she loved mine so much.


Heart case (mint green one): I used to have this case for my iPhone 4 a couple of years ago, but it was shiny and snapped within a week... When I got my iPhone 6, I found the same one on Amazon, but it was matte and looked much better quality. It hasn't snapped, so I'm super happy about that. I love this phone case and want it in so many colours.


Bunny: This is my newest case and I love it so much. It's so cute and I love that it has the tail. The tail is removable and the ears are adorable. 


That's my phone case collection. I have been planning on writing this post since January, but never got round to it until now. I'm going to go and search for more phone cases haha.



Are you obsessed with phone cases too?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Snapchat: embarker97



Comments

  1. Great collection! Especially the bunny case is so cute! :)
    www.isabellaschoice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its my favourite at the moment:)

      Delete
  2. The bunny case is so adorable omg! Lovely collection :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cases! That bunny case is so so adorable!!


    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the marble one!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny one is quite funny! My favorite is marble since it's quite trendy now x
    Great post!

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunny ears! So cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The marble and the bunny are my faves!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The back shell is made from polycarbonate, while the bumper is composed of a shock absorbent TPU. Check out this site for more about moto g4 play case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts