August Haul | Urban Outfitters, L.A. Girl + more


Since I haven't done a haul in such a long time and I very rarely do them, I thought I'd do one. Some of these I've used and some I've had for a couple of days and haven't had the chance to yet! 



PS I'm unsure why my photos are so much darker than normal, they just wouldn't brighten. The lighting was ok when I took them, but a lot of them turned out dark...


Elegant Touch 007 Coffin Shaped Nails: I'll start of with these false nails as I've mentioned them loads on my blog. I got some more coffin shaped nails. These are my favourite nails ever, but I ran out and for the past week I've been desperate to get some more so I can start painting them for my birthday next week. Much excite.


Vintage Coat Hangers: I popped into PoundLand the other day and found these beautiful vintage, floral coat hangers. I love vintage stuff so much. When I first saw these I didn't buy them because I didn't need them and my clothing rail was already full and there would've been no room for these... When I got home I made some more room for them and decided that I did actually want them, so the next day when I was nearby PoundLand, I went and got some. I only got two because I was unsure whether they were going to be good or not, but I'm definitely going to buy some more when I'm next near there. For £1 they're really good quality and are lovely. I think these will look so lovely with pretty clothes hanging on them.


Barry M Nail Paint: I desperately wanted a new nail polish and I was looking at the Barry M nail polishes in Superdrug. I knew I wanted a sparkly one, as I have many normal Barry M nail polishes. There weren't many sparkly ones in Superdrug, but this silver one was my favourite that I found (this photo makes it look darker than it actually is). I used to have a similar one to this a couple of years ago, but never managed to find it in a shop again. This is called 'Diamond Glitter' and I absolutely love it. I think it'll look really nice paired with pink and especially black nail polish.


Superdrug Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: My Nivea eye makeup remover ran out a few months ago and although it was an amazing eye makeup remover, it wasn't cruelty-free, so I was looking for a new eye makeup remover. I use a Green People makeup remover/cleanser to remove my makeup, however it doesn't remove my eye makeup as well as I'd like it to. I wanted a separate eye makeup remover. I knew Superdrug's own brand are cruelty-free so I found an eye makeup remover for dry skin, which is perfect. I've used it a few times since I got it and I love it.


MUA Jet Black Pencil Eyeliner: After really loving MUA's Snow White Pencil Eyeliner for months, I finally bought a black one. I haven't used a black pencil eyeliner for a while now, however I decided that I wanted to start wearing it again, like on my top and bottom waterline. This only cost £1.


L.A. Girl PRO.conceal HD Concealer: If you read my chat post from Sunday, then you may have read about my concealer problem. I decided to purchase another concealer and I've heard a ton of amazing things about the L.A. Girl concealer. I got the shade Porcelain and I cannot wait to try this concealer. Since it came, I haven't worn any makeup and am yet to try this. 


L.A. Girl PRO.prep HD Primer: Another thing I bought was an L.A. Girl primer. I needed a new, cruelty-free primer and as I was ordering from Beauty Bay anyway, I thought I'd try this primer. This was only £5! I haven't heard anything about this primer, but I'm also yet to try this. 


(I am the worst at taking photos of clothes and I need to iron it).



Purpose Tour Merch: If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that I LOVE Justin Bieber and I'm SO excited about this purchase. When Justin released his merch with Urban Outfitters, I was beyond excited. A few days after it was released, I purchased the Purpose Tour Long Sleeve Top. It has 'Staff' on the front, 'World Tour' on both sleeves and 'Purpose Tour' on the back. I love this jumper, it's so comfy and fits almost perfectly (it's a little bit too big, but I like clothes to be a bit baggy). I'm a little worried that I'm going to drop something on it or ruin it, so I'm going to try and not wear it a huge amount until I see him in October, because I want to wear this then.


Zoeva Cat Eye Pen: I recently found out that Zoeva's makeup is cruelty-free. I've always wanted to try their eyeshadow palettes, but I never knew that they were cruelty-free until now, so I never did. I ran out of eyeliner and I was going to buy one from NYX, however since I was ordering two other things from Beauty Bay, I chose to buy this Zoeva eyeliner (it also meant that I got free delivery too, woo). It was £7 and was around the same price as my drugstore eyeliner that I previously owned. 



And that's my haul. I'll let you know if I like any of these products, either in my August Favourites or I'll write separate reviews on them.



Have you got any of these things? If so, do you like them?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. I have the barry m nail varnish and its one of my faves! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hangers are so cute & I've heard really good things about the MUA liners!

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they're really good eyeliners:)

      Delete
  3. That L.A. girl concealer is the best thing ever! I wear it religiously! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried it for the first time yesterday and its so good!:)x

      Delete
  4. I love everything, the nail polish looks lovely :) Those hangers are so lovely, I will have to look out for those, my daughter has a dress hung in her room and is after a pretty coat hanger these are lovely, great post as always lovely xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) they're really good quality hangers:)xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos girl! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything!! The hangers are sooooo pretty!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! I love those fake nails and I've been dying to try them. But I just can't find them anywhere where I live :( Those hangers look fun!

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they sell them online, i linked them:)

      Delete
  8. You picked up some lovely things! I used to have the LA pro concealer in porcelain, I loved the coverage but I found the colour wasn't quite right for my skin tone. I'd love to hear what you think!
    Beth x

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i have the shade porcelain and i use it to highlight underneath my eyes, nose and forehead! i will be writing a review on it soon, but so far i'm loving it:)x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts