A Vintage Mill in Wickham

At the weekend, I went for a walk around Wickham and discovered a mill with a ton of vintage things in. I'm so happy that I went in this mill, everything was so beautiful.


As you walk in and look to the left, there is a lot of beautiful things. I love the chandeliers, mirrors, chest of drawers and bunting.


All of these photos were taken on my phone and I also edited them on my phone as well. I didn't want to take out my big camera and start taking photos. It was very quiet in there and I thought it would've been very awkward.


We walked into a room where there was a kitchen setup. This part was so lovely.


(The lighting in here was yellow, so it didn't edit well).


I love this chair and white wooden floor.


How pretty are these jugs?


I'm in love with this tea set.


These vintage clothes were so pretty.


The chandelier on the left is my favourite.


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. This looks like such a lovely picturesque place and you got some lovely photos! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous!!! This is such goals I love it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPUB97ilIqE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a pretty place! So many good picture opportunities xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah,this place looks amazing! <3

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg everything is so colourful and instagrammable!!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Everything that I love!!! Beautiful!! I wish I could visit!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts