10 of my favourite YouTubers
I love YouTube. I was never really one to watch YouTubers until 2013. My brothers would show me YouTubers videos, but up until the Summer of 2013, I only used YouTube to listen to music. The YouTuber I discovered myself was Zoella. I discovered Zoe on Instagram and then found her YouTube channel and since then, I've been addicted to YouTube. Watching other YouTubers inspired me to start my own channel that I absolutely love doing, I really enjoy it. I have a lot of favourite YouTubers, but here's 10 of them.
- Niki & Gabi: Niki and Gabi are twin YouTubers who I discovered back in November last year and they instantly became two of my favourite YouTubers. I love their channel together and I love their separate vlog channels. I remember binge watching their videos for hours on the night I discovered them. Their channel together is different to what I'd usually watch and I think that's why I love it so much. Their covers are amazing and they always put so much effort into their videos.
- Freddy My Love (Freddy Cousin-Brown): Freddy's channel has also become one of my favourites and I love her channel. Freddy's videos are so girly and I love her fashion hauls.
- ThatsHeart (Heart Defensor): Heart is one of the first YouTubers that I started watching back in 2013 and is still one of my absolute favourites. I love her main channel and her vlog channel. Heart's video are always interesting to watch and recently I've been loving her testing hack videos.
- Jayde Pierce: Jayde's YouTube channel is one of my favourites by far. I love her makeup videos, her makeup always looks amazing. Whenever I tweet to her, she always retweets/likes it and it literally makes my day.
- Val Mercado: I discovered Val through Jayde when they went to Miami to do the Protein World photo shoot/advert. Although Val hadn't uploaded on YouTube for a while, she's recently uploaded a few.
- Niomi Smart: I've been watching Niomi's channel since she started it. I love all her healthy videos and her fashion is amazing.
- Shani Grimmond: I've been watching Shani for a couple of years. Her makeup tutorials are amazing and she's so funny.
- Stephanie De Souza: I discovered that Stephanie had a YouTube channel after not too long after DASH Dolls finished on TV. With her being one of my favourite DASH Dolls, I instantly subscribed to her. She doesn't upload that often, but I just love her videos.
- Zoella (Zoe Sugg): Zoe was the first person I started watching on YouTube and actually the first Blogger I started following/reading as well. From discovering Zoe's YouTube, I discovered a ton of other YouTubers that I love. I love Zoe's channel, all her videos are amazing and her vlogs are my favourite.
- Tanya Burr: Tanya was one of the first YouTubers that I started watching. The first video of hers that I watched was a makeup video and at the time I wasn't hugely into makeup as I am now, but I sat and watched it and since then, I haven't missed a single video of hers.
I do have A LOT of other favourite YouTubers, so at some point I'm likely to do a part 2. Do you watch any of these YouTubers? Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?