What I keep in and on my acrylic drawers


I'm constantly changing whats in my acrylic drawers. One minute they have my makeup in, the next they're empty and I've now changed them, again. This time I've changed them how I've never done before.


These acrylic drawers are from Amazon and I got them just over a year ago. I did have the acrylic lipstick holder on top of these, but that's now on my chest of drawers with some lipgloss and lip balm in. These drawers are quite small so I can't fit much of my everyday makeup in them.


On the top right, I keep my makeup brushes and blenders. This pot is from Ikea and I love it.


To the left of that I keep my Sinful Shine x Kylie Jenner nail polish. Behind that I have my little glass Eiffel Tower that I got in France on a school trip when I was 11. 


On the left of the Eiffel Tower I have my mini Ariana perfume, I was going to put the bigger one there, but it was too big.


In the top drawer I keep my 3 MAC lipsticks (Velvet Teddy, Brave and Finally Free). Next to that I keep my Clinique Nude Pop lipstick and then my 2 Rimmel London lipsticks (Alarm and Asia). Then on the far right I keep 2 samples from MAC, these are the False Lashes Extreme Black mascara and Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage.


In the bottom drawer I keep my 3 NYX lip products ('Beauty Mark' Lingerie Liquid Lipstick, 'Sandstorm' Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick and 'London' Soft Matte Lip Cream). Next to that I keep my NARS Montego Bay lipstick and then next to that I have my 2 lipliners by MAC (Soar and Beurre), that you can't really see.



And that's what I keep in my acrylic drawers. I love how this looks on my desk and I love the setup on the top of my acrylic drawers.


Do you own any acrylic drawers? Does anyone else keep their makeup in the boxes or is it just me?


Comments

  1. Wow Everything looks so orderly! if you saw my makeup drawer you die! I do actually remember that I put some order, I loved the Eiffel Tower everything is very nice!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my acrylic drawers!! I have everything so organized! My makeup would be an absolute mess if I didn't have them!! Your pics are al aye so pretty!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acrylic drawers are great! I actually got one from Muji about this size and leave it on my desk with some of my current lip rotations and all my pens/desk knickknacks in the bottom drawer. I placed a cute patterned plate on top and leave some rings and jewelry on there!

    I like the idea of keeping makeup in their boxes to keep everything looking new and not scraping against one another, but I do like seeing the actual product too. But everyone has their own preferences :) and yours will always be picture perfect!

    Cindy | www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! i've never looked at Muji's ones before, but i always hear great things about them. i'd love to see what yours looks like:)!

      me too, for some reason i keep all my makeup in their boxes still! it takes up a lot of room haha!:)

      Delete
  4. I love how you've organised everything!! It's simple and cute. I love storing my make-up in acrylic drawers and giving them a chance to be on display xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup is so organised I'm jealous! I've seen a few of these little drawers floating around Primark as well but they're always out of stock, good to know they're on Amazon as well, it'd be great to put all my lipsticks in one place like you did, instead of floating around the bottom of various bags!

    Gabrielle Isabella X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) i've never seen them in Primark before, are they good priced there? :)x

      Delete
  6. I really need to get some acrylic drawers! Your's look so pretty xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get some acrylic drawers! Your's look so pretty xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are so beautiful - totally makeup storage envy brewing over here. I love the look of acrylic drawers - so clean and so classy.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Between your clear, polished drawers, that drop-dead adorable brush holder, the blush pink polish, perfume and the Eiffel tower... I was almost blown away by the prettiness. Love your decor style!
    I don't keep my makeup in a boxes/ drawers but that seems like such a good way to display it. :)
    x julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have acrylic drawers and tend to keep my prettiest products in them, they keep everything so well organised. I love that you keep your makeup in the boxes! I always find it hard to part with them so end up stashing them for a while. Lovely post!

    Helen x

    www.house-of-Helen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! i'm not too sure why i still keep my products in boxes still though haha x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts