Current Favourite Songs #3
I love doing my current favourite songs posts. I also love reading what songs other people have been loving at the moment. I'm currently loving so so many songs and if I'd added all of them into these posts then the list would be super long.
- Pia Mia - 'Underneath' and 'Justin Bieber': I LOVE Pia and have done for so many years and her songs just keep on getting better and better. These two songs are my current favourites of hers. I think they're only available on SoundCloud, which I did get just to listen to these two songs as they're not on iTunes or Spotify.
- Ariana Grande - 'Dangerous Woman', 'Be Alright', 'Let Me Love You' ft Lil Wayne and 'Into You': Ariana is my all time favourite singer (besides Justin Bieber of course) and she's coming out with a new album next week (I'm SO excited). She's released 4 of them and I can already tell I'm going to love the album.
- Mike Posner, Big Sean and Lucas Lowe - 'Buried In Detroit' Lucas Lowe Remix: Mike Posner recently released a new album and after loving I Took A Pill In Ibiza a lot, I was interested in what his album was going to sound like. I'm not going to lie, I didn't particularly like any of the songs, besides one. As I was scrolling through the album I found this remix with Big Sean. I LOVE Big Sean and clicked on this song so fast and it's my favourite song on the whole album.
- Audrey Hepburn - 'Moon River': The other night I started listening to the Breakfast At Tiffany's album and became obsessed with Moon River. I've watched the film once before and now I really want to watch it again. I find this song so calming.
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Ain't Your Mama': I love Jennifer Lopez. I love her acting and singing. She recently released this new song and I love it.
- Calvin Harris ft Rihanna - 'This Is What You Came For': I. am. obsessed. with. this. song.
- DJ Snake - 'Middle': I'm SO happy that I found the name of this song. I first heard it on Durrani Popal's (DASH Doll) Snapchat and needed to find the name of this ASAP because it sounded like such a good song. I eventually found it and it's such a good song.
- Zayn - 'Like I Would': Zayn's songs are amazing. He released this song before his album and ever since I've had it on repeat. I love his whole album, but this song has to be my favourite.
And those are some of my current favourite songs. (You can read #1 here and #2 here if you'd like). What songs are you loving at the moment? Are you loving any of these songs also?