My Spring Essentials


Now that Spring is officially here, it's time for another seasonal essentials post. I've picked a few things that I think would be perfect for me for the Spring time. 



Floral Scents: It's time to carry on wearing floral scents... I wear floral scents pretty much everyday but I think they're perfect for the Spring. My favourite floral scents are my Hollister sprays, Zoella spray and Ariana perfume. 


Nail Polish: I have a few favourite nail polishes for the Spring time, especially pinks. I think these nail polish shades look lovely in the Spring and even better with flower nail art. These are all from Barry M and are Prickly Pear, Sky Blue, Kiss Me Quick, Rose Hip and Coconut. 


Sunglasses: I can start wearing my sunglasses more often. I have worn them a couple of times recently, but these will be staying in my bag all the time. 


Pink Makeup: I've decided that I'm going to be wearing a lot of pink makeup this spring. Some of which are Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold and Tanya Burr's lipgloss'. 


Bows, hair grips and flower headbands: I've had these for about three years now and every year I love wearing these during the Spring/Summer time. I love how girly, pretty and cute these are and I think these are perfect for this time of the year.


Pink bag: I say this every year, but during the Spring I like to start adding more colour into my outfits. This is the most colourful bag I own and I'll definitely be adding this into more of my outfits this Spring.


What are your Spring essentials?


Comments

  1. Words can't describe how excited I am that Spring is here (even though it's freezing cold in DC)! I love all the bright colors :) It's the perfect excuse to paint my nails bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its still quite cold here in the UK! thank you:) definitely!

      Delete
  2. Bright nail polishes and some snazzy sunglasses are definitely my essentials. Loved this post! Xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE spring!! I can't wait to pick up some pastel Barry M nail varnishes! I used to love the Hollister Body Sprays must get one of those again! xx

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love barry m's pastel nail polishes:)xx

      Delete
  4. I love spring!!! My favourite season by far. So many lovely essentials here. Gorgeous photos too :) xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastel nailpolishes are muy absolute favourites! I'm so excited to wear pink makeup !
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastel nailpolishes are muy absolute favourites! I'm so excited to wear pink makeup !
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those nailpolishes are so so pretty! My spring essentials are flower crowns! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all for pastel nails in the spring time, they look so pretty and chic ❤️
    http://tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the cute bright shades and colours. The nail polishes are absolutely spring-perfect! Great essentials for a new season, lovely.
    xox Nadia
    💗 http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooooo happy Spring is finally here!! I'm obsessed with the prettiness of pink! I'm also on the hunt for a new perfume :)

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love SPRING!! Those nail varnishes look amazing

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. i do love barry M nail varnishes! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the polishes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited to update my wardrobe for spring! Loving all these beautiful, vibrant colors.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your sunglasses! I'm one of those people that wears mine all year round when the sun's out haha! All of those nail polishes are so cute!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) i wish i was, but i always forget to take them out with me, so now that springs here i'm keeping them in my bag:) thank you!:)

      Delete
  16. The Hollister sprays are so lovely! <3 i don't have any myself but was so close to buying one last time i was in Hollister.
    My spring essentials are definitely pink lipsticks and pastel nail polishes :)
    Happy Easter dear! :)
    Emma xxx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they all smell amazing:) thank you, happy easter:)xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts