My Top 10 Products Under £10!
All of these products are drugstore products that I love, I've found so many amazing products available to buy in the drugstore that I love for under £10. Here's my top 10:
1. Makeup Revolution highlighter - Peach Lights (£3): This is such a good price for such a good product. Makeup Revolution's products are amazing and so pigmented. I love this highlighter, it's so pretty!
2. Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara (£7.99): This is the best mascara I've tried. It makes my lashes look good. I've tried the normal and the waterproof one and I love them both.
3. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer pen (£8.49): This is such a good concealer/highlighting pen and I use it to brighten underneath my eyes! I'd definitely repurchase this.
4. Maybelline The Nudes palette (£9.99): This is one of my favourite palettes. I love every shade, but my most used shade is the one I've hit pan on. All of these eyeshadows are pigmented and are lovely shades. They blend so well and I just love this palette.
5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow - 'On and On Bronze' (£4.99): I have three of Maybelline's Colour Tattoo's, but the 'On and On Bronze' one is my absolute favourite. It's an amazing eyeshadow and I use it as a base or on it's own. These are so pigmented and overall just really good.
6. Makeup Revolution Flawless palette (£8): I have two of Makeup Revolution's 32 Ultra eyeshadow palettes, the Matte and Flawless one. I use the Flawless palette one way more than the Matte one at the moment as I've been playing around with the shades. Makeup Revolution's palettes are amazing and so pigmented, soft and creamy.
7. MUA Mono eyeshadows 'Chamoisee' and 'Bronze' (£1 each): I still can't believe that these eyeshadows only cost £1 each, they're amazing quality. I had never tried MUA's eyeshadow until I got these and I was amazed. These are my favourites, I do have a third one but I wear these two way more! These are insanely pigmented and soft.
8. L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner (£6.99): This is my favourite eyeliner that I've tried yet. It glides on easily and is just a really good eyeliner. It stays put all day and I'm very happy with this product.
9. Rimmel Stay Matte powder (£3.99): I've been using this powder for so many years and I don't think I'll ever change to a different one. I always have the shade 'Transparent'. It mattes my face for a long time and is inexpensive.
10. Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer (£5.49): I've used this for so many years and always repurchase it. I use it to clear up any mess around my eyebrows, any fallen eyeshadow and to create a straight line of my eyeshadow before I do my eyeliner. It's just such a great product!
What are your favourite products under £10?
Also I've written reviews on a lot of these, so if you'd like to read them, you can click here:
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascaras
- Maybelline The Nudes palette
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows
- Makeup Revolution Flawless palette
- MUA Mono eyeshadows
- L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim eyeliner