The Christmas Tag
I've seen a few Christmas Tags floating around the internet, but I decided to do this one.
- What is your favourite Christmas film? The holiday is my absolute favourite Christmas film. I also love ELF, Love Actually and The Family Stone.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas? Sadly no, not that I ever remember anyway. I wish it would snow on Christmas day.
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home, I've never had Christmas anywhere else, but I love having Christmas at home.
- What is your favourite Christmas song? Any of the songs from Justin's Christmas album and Ariana's 'Last Christmas'. I also love love love the Band Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas' from 2014!
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Nope!
- Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not all of them, I only know Rudolph, Dancer and Prancer.
- What holiday tradition are you looking forward to this year? I've already done it last week, but getting our Christmas tree. It's something my family and I always do together!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Real, I don't think we've ever had a fake tree, apart from the tree in my room.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/treats? Christmas tree shaped Cheeselets, Quality Streets and Celebrations!
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 100% honest, both. I love giving gifts, but who doesn't like receiving gifts?
- What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? I don't know, I've received a lot of amazing gifts, I couldn't choose.
- What would your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Definitely New York, at Christmas is looks so beautiful.
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? It all depends on the shape of what I'm wrapping. If it's square/rectangle then it's super easy, but any other shape I cannot wrap without it looking awful.
- Memorable holiday moment? Going to Marwell Zoo on Boxing Day.
- What made you realise the truth about Santa? I couldn't remember, but my Mum told me "someone told you at school".
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I make New Years goals and things I want to do, I list them on my phone and tick them off if I achieve/do them.
- What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with my family:-)
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. If you do this tag, make sure to comment below once you've done it and I'll read yours:-)