The Christmas Tag

I've seen a few Christmas Tags floating around the internet, but I decided to do this one. 


  1. What is your favourite Christmas film? The holiday is my absolute favourite Christmas film. I also love ELF, Love Actually and The Family Stone.
  2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Sadly no, not that I ever remember anyway. I wish it would snow on Christmas day.
  3. Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home, I've never had Christmas anywhere else, but I love having Christmas at home.
  4. What is your favourite Christmas song? Any of the songs from Justin's Christmas album and Ariana's 'Last Christmas'. I also love love love the Band Aid's 'Do They Know It's Christmas' from 2014!
  5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Nope! 
  6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Not all of them, I only know Rudolph, Dancer and Prancer. 
  7. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to this year? I've already done it last week, but getting our Christmas tree. It's something my family and I always do together!
  8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Real, I don't think we've ever had a fake tree, apart from the tree in my room.
  9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/treats? Christmas tree shaped Cheeselets, Quality Streets and Celebrations!
  10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? 100% honest, both. I love giving gifts, but who doesn't like receiving gifts? 
  11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? I don't know, I've received a lot of amazing gifts, I couldn't choose. 
  12. What would your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Definitely New York, at Christmas is looks so beautiful.
  13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? It all depends on the shape of what I'm wrapping. If it's square/rectangle then it's super easy, but any other shape I cannot wrap without it looking awful. 
  14. Memorable holiday moment? Going to Marwell Zoo on Boxing Day.
  15. What made you realise the truth about Santa? I couldn't remember, but my Mum told me "someone told you at school".
  16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I make New Years goals and things I want to do, I list them on my phone and tick them off if I achieve/do them.
  17. What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with my family:-)
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. If you do this tag, make sure to comment below once you've done it and I'll read yours:-)

Comments

  1. The holiday is my absolute fave!! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas and the Winter season is my most favourite time of the year! I'm defiantly not one for the warm sun in Summer!x

    Aimee | AimeeSueXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas time, great post!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen The Holiday so I'll have to give it a watch!

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading through other peoples Christmas tags - so lovely! Elf is just the best Christmas movie!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts