Simple Leopard Halloween Makeup Look


After doing the cat makeup I decided I wanted to do another makeup look, that was quite simple! I saw so many leopard makeup photos online and straight away I knew thats what I wanted to do a makeup look on, but a lot of the ones I saw online looked quite complicated so I wanted to create a simple one. As always I uploaded a YouTube video of this here if you'd rather watch it than read how I did it. Unfortunately I forgot to take step-by-step photos (ugh I'm really bad at remembering)!


First of all I primed my face and filled in my eyebrows like normal, using Maybelline's Baby Skin Primer and Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.


I then primed my eyelids and used the light brown shade from the Maybelline Nude Palette above my crease and blended it out. I used the dark brown shade next to that in my crease and blended that out too. I then used Maybelline's Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in 'on and on bronze' on my eyelid and then blended that out.





I then did my concealer, foundation and powder, using Maybelline's Eye Eraser concealer, Rimmel's 'Wake Me Up' foundation and Rimmel's Stay Matte powder.



I then did my eyeliner and I did a winged liner and flicked it out at the inner corner too (like I did with the cat one). I used a brown pencil eyeliner on my bottom waterline. For this I used BornPrettyStore's pen eyeliner and GOSH's pencil eyeliner.

Using the pen eyeliner I coloured in the tip of my nose and drew a line from my nose to my top lip and lined my top lip with it.


I got a white eyeshadow and put it under my nose and next to it. I then drew dots on it using my pen eyeliner! The eyeshadow I used was from 17's Eye Trio Eyeshadow.


Using the brown pencil eyeliner, I drew leopard print on the side of my face.



I then got a brown shade from the Barry M Natural Glow Palette 2 and put it on the leopard print to fill in, I didn't really do it that neatly.


I then curled my eyelashes and used Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara like always.


Lastly I put on my lipstick, I went for a nude lipstick so I used 'Velvet Teddy' by MAC!


I'm sorry that there was no step-by-step photos, however I hope you enjoyed this post. I loved turning myself into a leopard. 
Have you been a leopard for Halloween before?


Comments

  1. you're did a really good job, and beautiful photos as usual love xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The leopard print spots are so cute! Your eyeliner is amazing as well :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Maybe I'll be a leopard for halloween next year :)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing - love it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I adore the products that u used

    http://popangelscloset.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute simple look for halloween!

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts