Golden/Bronze Autumnal Eyeshadow Look
I absolutely love this eyeshadow look and it's definitely going to be my favourite Autumn look this year.
- As always I primed my eyes using Maybelline's Dream Smooth Primer. It's a primer you can use all over your face, but I love using it on my eyelids.
- On the lid I used Maybelline's Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in 'On and On Bronze' and patted it all over my eyelid, keeping it underneath my crease for the moment.
I then used this light brown shade from my Maybelline's Nude palette and applied that above my crease and blended it out.
- I then used 'Factory' from my Naked 3 palette in the outer corner and then blended it out.
- I then patted more of the Colour Tattoo on because it had come off where I'd blended everything. This time I put it on so it was a little above my crease. I also put it in my inner corner and underneath my eye.
- I then applied a bit of Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara on my top and bottom lashes, but then applied my false lashes from Eylure which I absolutely love.
I did upload a YouTube video of me applying this look if you want to go and check it out!
This is the finished look! It isn't the best of pictures and my eyebrows need doing ASAP, but other than that I really love this eyeshadow look.