Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

How is it the last day of August today? Anyways here's another review on a product I've bought recently and have been loving.


I finally have an eyebrow product that I really really like. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade has been at the top of my makeup wishlist and I finally purchased it. It was £15 and it's so worth the money! 


So far this is the best eyebrow product that I've bought. I got it in the shade Soft Brown, but after I ordered it I wasn't too sure if it was going to be in the right shade and would be too light for my eyebrows. Thankfully it's the right shade. This product is easy to use and it glides smoothy onto your eyebrows. It is for sure easier to use than an eyebrow pencil or powder. It's waterproof and stays on all day which is good because my other eyebrow products start to come off after a while, which is annoying.


It comes in a clear jar with a black screw cap. The jar is 4g which I think is really good because you don't need a lot of the product on your brush when you use it, so hopefully it'll last me quite a while. For this I use MAC's 208 brush and it works so well with it. 


Comments

Popular Posts