June favourites | Michael Kors, Collection + more


I'm a bit behind on this post considering it's the 7th of July already! I should have written/planned this near the end of June, but this is my first favourites post. 


Collection Palette: 
Eyeshadows are my obsession recently and I've been loving eyeshadow palettes at the moment. I was searching for nude eyeshadows in Superdrug in June and I came across this collection palette. I'm so obsessed with it and it's for sure one of my favourite makeup items.


iPhone 6:
(I'm not too sure why my phone looks a funny shape from this angle). I finally got a new phone in June! My phone was due an upgrade so as soon as I could upgrade it, I did. I got the iPhone 6 and I love it! 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: 
I ran out of my cleansing gel and wanted to try something different, I'd never tried this cleansing water before so I didn't know whether it was going to be good or not. I got the 125ml one instead of the bigger one because I wanted to try it out first. I like it except it seems to go really quickly, I've had it for just over a week and it's nearly ran out already. It takes off my makeup super well, so next time I'm definitely going to buy the bigger bottle.


Michael Kors Perfume:
I was reorganising my desk the other day and I came across my Michael Kors perfume that I had completely forgotten about. I got this at Christmas and I'm glad that I remembered I had it, it's been one of my favourites this month.


Depop:
An app I've been loving this month is Depop. If you don't know what Depop is, it's an app where you can sell your stuff and buy stuff! Basically like eBay and Amazon. At the moment I haven't brought anything off Depop, however I love browsing through what's for sale on there and I also haven't put anything on there for sale. I'm super happy that I discovered Depop this month! If you want to follow me on there my username is @em_barker

Comments

Popular Posts