Maybelline's Brow Satin pencil | review

Eyebrow products are something I like to try a lot of, but I can never find anything I'm super happy with. I found this Maybelline Brow satin in Superdrug and at the moment I'm really liking it. It was £5.99 (I don't know if that's pricey for an eyebrow product really?) but I was interested as to what it looked like on your eyebrows. In the picture next to the product in the shop, it made the eyebrows look so good, so I thought I'd give it a try.


This is a smoothing duo-brow pencil and filling powder. I actually prefer the brow pencil part as it goes on a lot better and makes my eyebrows darker, however the filling powder is good, but a little light on it's own. I'm not too sure if you're supposed to use both of them together.

Overall this product is really good and it was definitely worth £5.99!


Comments

Popular Posts