April haul | New Look, Toni & Guy + more

This haul includes makeup and clothes, etc... My next haul will be an Ikea haul. I separated the haul into two because otherwise it'd be too long.

New Look


I went into New Look and I didn't know what I wanted, but I found these sandals and I LOVE them, they were only £7.99 and they're such good quality. They also did a few other colours of these.


I already have a purple one of these and I use it a lot, but New Look got some more in and I found this gold snake print one. I'm loving gold at the moment and these sort of cups, so it was perfect! 


Ripped jeans are definitely my favourite types of jeans. I love these jeans a lot and they're super comfy, I like that there's only four ripped/distressed parts and I think they look really nice. 


I like these types of tops and I really liked the fabric of the sleeves. There was also a blue one which was super nice. They didn't actually do this grey one in my size so I got it in a size bigger, so it's quite baggy but I don't mind. 


(This is a really bad picture of it). I had wanted a body chain for SO long, but I never knew what shops sold them. I found one in New Look and it was only £5.99 and I'm so happy with it!


(This looks darker than what the colour actually is). This is Rimmel London's lipstick, this colour is called 'Asia' and it's number 077. I love this colour, it looks so nice but I need a lipliner that'll match it. 


Recently I haven't been liking any of the shampoo's in my house, I chose to buy Toni & Guy's shampoo as I know that their products are good. The only shampoo's they had in the Boots I went into were for dry hair or damaged hair. My hair isn't damaged anymore and it isn't particularly dry either, so I chose the dry one as I hoped it'd make my hair a little bit more softer. 


Barry M's quick dry nail polish is definitely my favourite. I love these a lot and surprisingly I only left Superdrug with only one Barry M nail polish. This is called 'Eat my Dust' and it's a really lovely light blue colour. 


I had wanted a lipliner for ages but never really bought one... I had never had a lipliner before so I didn't know what brands were good for them. I got a Natural Collection one to try out, this is called Almond. 

Comments

Popular Posts