Spring essentials

Spring is here! Here's a few of my favourite spring essentials:


CONVERSE / PINK BAG / FLOWER HEADBANDS / NAIL POLISH / PINK LIPSTICK AND LIPGLOSS / SUNGLASSES


Nail polish: These Barry M nail polishes are definitely some of my favourite nail polishes to wear this season. These are super lovely to wear for the Spring time because they're bright colours. They'll also look so good with flower nail art on them. 


Sunglasses: Sunglasses are kind of an essential now that the weather should warm up and be more sunnier, so I've gotten out all of my sunglasses. These sunglasses are both my favourite ones to wear and I bought them both from Primark last year.


Converse: I feel like my white converse are definitely a Spring essential right now for me. These are new so I'm definitely going to wear these a lot this Spring when it isn't too muddy as I don't want to get them dirty.


Pink lipstick / lipgloss: I love wearing brighter lipsticks and lipgloss' in the Spring time.


Pink bag: I'm going to try and bring more colour into my wardrobe this Spring, so this bright pink bag is a definite Spring essential this year. 


Flower headbands: I LOVE wearing flower headbands in the Spring (and Summer), I think they look so nice this season.

Comments

Popular Posts