My favourite beauty products

Foundation


Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid: This is a really nice foundation, I use this all the time. But I do go through a lot of it, it stays on incredibly well.


Estée Lauder Double Wear: Estée Lauder foundation is so nice. My mum gave me the last bit of her foundation to try it out. I love this foundation a lot. It stays on really well but trying to get it off with make up wipes can be a bit of a struggle.


L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint: L'Oréal isn't usually a brand that I'd decide to try their foundation, as I've always used Maybelline. But last summer I decided to try this new foundation of theirs. I'm so happy I decided to go with something different. It was around £10 for this, it looks quite small but it lasts along time. It is very watery, which at first I was a bit 'err' at... (if that makes sense). You only need to apply a little bit and it'll cover a lot of skin, which is great. 

BB and DD cream:


Superdrug DD cream and Olay BB cream: I used the BB cream for ages and I liked it so much that I didn't really want to try another one. It goes so well under foundation and makes your foundation go on a lot smoother. But I'd ran out of it was stuck. My mum gave me this DD cream and I actually prefer it. I don't know what the difference between BB and DD cream is, but the DD cream goes on a lot better. 


Powder


Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder: I go through a TON of these. They seem to go so quickly! It's the only brand of powder that I like and it does stay on all day.

Concealer


Rimmel London Wake me up Concealer: I use a lot of Rimmel London make up, so when I needed a new concealer I chose to try the 'Wake me up' one. I'm happy with this product as it has really good coverage. 

Lips


Tanya Burr 'Just Peachy' and 'Picnic in the Park': Tanya Burr's lip glosses are soo good! They smell so nice and stay on for along time. I love these two colours.




Cath Kidston Rose Lip balm: I'd never tried a Cath Kidston lip balm before, so when I got this I was super excited to try it. It's so nice and makes your lips so soft, it also smells so lovely.


Carmex: Carmex is my FAVOURITE thing to use when you have dry/cracked lips. It really helps to get your lips soft.

Mascara


Rimmel London Scandal Eyes: Scandal Eyes mascara is definitely my favourite, I love how it makes your eyelashes look. I like that it has a curved brush.



Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash: Extra Wow Lash was a mascara I bought as I had practically ran out of my others at the time. But I do really like this product.


Rimmel London Waterproof Volume Mascara: Ever since I was younger I always had one of these mascaras. It's probably the only waterproof mascara I've ever used and owned. 

Eyeliner


(left) Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner: I do like this one, but I prefer my Rimmel London liquid eyeliner. This one does stay on well, but it doesn't really last as long as my other one. 

(Right) Rimmel London Glam'eyes professional liquid liner: Liquid eyeliner is the only eyeliner I like to be honest, but this one stays on a lot longer than the pen one.

Eyebrows


Maybelline Brow drama: When I first bought this, I thought I could use it without using my eyebrow kit. However, I was wrong but I do like this product. It is basically an eyebrow mascara, so it keeps your eyebrows in place so they don't get messy.


MUA pro-brow ultimate eyebrow kit: I'm super happy with this eyebrow kit. I love that it comes with mini tweezers and a mirror. 








Comments

Popular Posts